Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pink Saturday!

IMG_6924

I have an all pink post for you today!

Which is not too hard to do in my garden, I just gravitate to pink blooms.

IMG_6916

Especially in roses which after weeks of looking rather ill,

they are finally blooming nicely for me.

IMG_6877

I really enjoy when the roses get this spotted look in the fall.

It doesn’t do this any other time.  I think it is pretty this way.

IMG_6894

Morning dew is so pretty on the Pink Double Knockouts.

IMG_6933

IMG_6926

IMG_6930

The cleome are some of the best blooms to photograph.

I started all of these from seed.

IMG_6931

And of course so garden is complete without Purple Coneflowers,

I have them EVERYWHERE.

IMG_6889

But right now my favorite pink has the be the guaras….

they have bloomed all summer long in the butterfly garden.

IMG_6928

I will leave you with the very last of the hollyhocks. 

They have been beautiful this year, and I already have babies

coming up for next years garden.

Have a wonderful weekend with your friends and families….Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, I so love going to your blog site. I love hearing the birds and see the falling leaves. So nice and peaceful.
    Your pink flowers are so beautiful. I do mostly red but love the pink! I must plant some cleomes as I love them!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your gardens and friendship.
    Have a great weekend!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...