Christmas in the Country is here!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!

Here are the featured tours and links....
Featured Home Tours - Panoply, Aiken House and Garden, Normandy Life and Creative Country Mom's.

More coming soon!




Grab the button for your blog or posts...

Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com


Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Year In The Garden – Right Corner of The House

Another year in the garden post…. this area I don’t photograph as often.  These beds are not as mature as my front ones.  But they are coming along!  Enjoy…..

IMG_5340

 

IMG_5410

April

IMG_5476

 

IMG_5648

IMG_5733

May

IMG_5893

IMG_5894

June

IMG_6246

IMG_6250

IMG_5948

July

 

IMG_6414

IMG_6595

IMG_6368

August

IMG_6914

October

IMG_7312

IMG_7317

IMG_7345

This is pretty much how it looks this week.  I have been planting bulbs in this bed for next spring’s show!

Happy Gardening….Brooke

1 comment:

  1. These beds are looking fabulous ... love all your lilies and the white iris is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts