I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rosy Monday – May 23, 2011

IMG_9329
Lets take a peek into my rose garden….  To see what is in bloom this week!
IMG_9296
As you may know, all if this was planted in March of this year.  I am so happy to say over half of them are blooming already!
IMG_9297
We’ll start with Tuscany still blooming on the fence.  It is a one time bloomer, but just fantastic.
IMG_9295
It looks great with Strawberry Foxglove, but doesn’t everything?  I love foxglove…
IMG_9298
Further in is an unknown old climber from a rescue…. so pretty with the white picket.
IMG_9317
This stunning beauty is “Test Rose #1” from Jackson and Perkins…. the first of four to open.  I had no idea what color it would be, it is so bright and cheery.
2011-05-222
Here is a close-up of its blooms.
2011-05-223
Next is Angel Face, love, love, love this color.
2011-05-224
Which is why I chose “Heirloom” to add here as well, you cannot tell it in the pics, but this one is darker and larger.  Both are my very favorite color of roses.
IMG_9308
Here is the lovely old moss rose I rescued, she is so soft and delicate.
IMG_9315
And the first blooms of a new favorite, “Florence Nightingale” another Jackson and Perkins.
IMG_9319
Another rescue rose, this one is a floppy red, but prettier in person…. The spots are from spraying today.
IMG_9292
Okay lets go outside the fence…. here is a Strawberry Oh-So-Easy Rose.
IMG_9276
And a good shot of the different colors of “Countrytime”
IMG_9325
Outta The Blue in full bloom….
IMG_9328
Tropicana….
IMG_9267
And last but not least “Coquette des Blanches” isn’t that the perfect English style beauty? 
And yes, all of these are in bloom right now.  I took these shots just a few minutes ago.

Also blooming bu not pictures, all my knock-out roses, Painted Moon, Peach Oh-So-Easy, and Paprika Flower Carpet.

 I am sorry I have not been online very much lately.  We have had some good gardening days and been busy with kids activities these last few days of school.
Now it is your turn to……"Make My Monday's Rosy!"
RoseyMondays
This party will be for my fellow rose gardeners and for anyone who enjoys roses.... so look for garden friends from around the world sharing beautiful blooms each week. I am so happy to host this event! Add your link below and check back to see all the beautiful blooms!
Happy Gardening….Brooke


7 comments:

  1. your roses are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke I am joining this week! Woot! Woot! Glad to share my roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to believe this is a new garden ~ WOW ~ you have some real beauties there!
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, your roses are showing the love and care you give them. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I need to come back when I have lots of time to enjoy your garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses are stunning! I once had a huge rose garden but, the black spot won & I had to give up. Most of all I ADORE your foxglove. What a beautiful vintage belle she is. Hard to believe they once used the foxglove for digitalis in the early days.

    This is my first Show Off Your Cottage Monday & I hope to join in again soon! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm amazed that so many are blooming already! Lucky you. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts