Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New pillows with Vintage Fabrics…

IMG_2612

As I mentioned in my pervious post, I have been having fun learning to sew.  I had collected several vintage fabrics last summer.  They are so cherry and bright.

IMG_2613

This is my favorite one so far, love this pattern and I have enough to do another one, but I may keep it for when this one fades.  My porch is shaded, but still the only last a few months.  But that is part of the fun, replacing them with something new.  Plus, if I use yard-sale finds it doesn’t cost me very much.  Love that!

IMG_2615

While I was out on the porch the kittens were putting on a show.  We have 3 three month old Tom kittens, the tiger is Jacob or Jake, the grey and white is Toby and there is another one that didn’t want to be in the pictures an all black one named Bear.

IMG_2617

This is our first litter of kittens, and hopefully our last.  I have kept all buys for a reason!  But they have been a bunch of fun to watch.  They are now outside all day and come in of an evening or if it is super cold.  Hopefully I will have some good hunters!  They are so sweet, very loved.

Okay, hope your day is going good.  Thanks for stopping by…. I am off to try to find more pillows to cover! 

Happy Gardening….Brooke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts