Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Featured on Fine Gardening Today


Good Morning Gardening Friends!
I just wanted to share with you that my garden is featured on Fine Gardening Website today!
What a honor, I am quite happy about it.



In other news... Here is a pic of Miley!  She is will be five months this week and is 12 pounds.  She is such a joy, loves to be in the garden and to chase the cats.  She goes almost everywhere with me.  

That's the scoop... Hope your enjoying this pretty weather and Spring blooms!
Thanks for visiting....Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! it is so nice when your hard work is recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Brooke ... no surprise because your blog and garden shares are like a walk through any amazing garden tour I've been on across the country!

    WHEN DO I get to bring #gardenchat to your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is quite an honor ;)

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...